- See how many ice cubes you can fit in your mouth at one time.
- Touch the electric fence to see if it is on.
- Speak like Elmer Fudd for the next hour
- Peel a banana without using your hands.
- Wear your pants backwards all day.
Some dares are dopy, but I have a dare that has the power to change your life: When your world is dark/confusing/overwhelming: DARE TO HOPE.
- When the world says give up, faith says Dare to Hope.
- When your heart says it will never get better, faith says Dare to Hope.
- When depression, frustration, disappointment consume you, faith says Dare to Hope.